DISCLAIMER: The Colorado Republican State Central Committee ("State Party") runs the State Assembly and facilitates Multi-District Assemblies pursuant to party bylaws and state statutes. Information posted here is posted as is, and is intended for the benefit of delegates and alternates from Weld County. To the best of our understanding this information is accurate. For OFFICIAL information regarding these events, including any updates please visit COLOGOP.ORG.
2018 Colorado Republican State Assembly and Convention:
The 2018 Colorado Republican State Assembly and Convention is Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
Check-in open at 7:00 AM.
Pro-tip: Plan to arrive early, as crowds could be big. (parking info here)
CU Boulder Coors Event Center
950 Regent Dr
Boulder, CO 80309
- Elected delegates and alternates from Weld County's March 17th District Assemblies (as ratified by the Weld County Assembly on March 24th) will be eligible to participate.
- The cost for a Delegate badge to is $70. Alternate and Guest badges are $60, and Kids badges (15 and under) are $15.
- Delegates and alternates may prepay for badges to the Weld County GOP for badges using the form below.
- Click here to download the official call to the State Assembly.
- For more information visit the Colorado Republican Committee's website at http://www.cologop.org
How do I get my credential badge?
Weld GOP Chair Stacey Kjeldgaard will have credential badges for the State Convention for Weld County delegates and alternates available this week at the following locations.
Please have your photo ID available.
If you haven't paid yet, you can do so in person OR by using the form below.
IF YOU PICK UP YOUR CREDENTIALS EARLY, DO NOT LOSE OR FORGET YOUR CREDENTIAL BADGE ON SATURDAY.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET A REPLACEMENT, AND WILL NOT BE ADMITTED WITHOUT IT.
Greeley/Weld Republican Breakfast
Wednesday, April 11, 6:30am – 7:30am
Rudy's Country Store and BBQ
2473 W 28th St
Greeley, CO 80634
Candidate Meet & Greet
Wednesday, April 11, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
8350 Colorado Blvd, Unit 180
Firestone, CO, 80504
CD 4/SD1 / HD49 Assemblies:
Friday, April 13, 2018
At State Assembly:
Saturday, April 114, 2018
Check in begins at 7:00 AM
Payment Form for 2018 State Assembly Badges:
(Weld County Delegation ONLY! State Assembly ONLY!)
Secured by Anedot. To view this form in it's own window click here.
Please wait to prepay for your badges until after you've been elected a delegate to the State Assembly from your district assembly on March 17.
If you are unsure of your delegate status contact us.