2018 Weld County GOP Assembly:
Saturday, March 24th, 2018 at 9:00 AM
Check in at 8:30 AM
Eaton High School
114 Park Ave
Eaton, CO 80615
- To participate in the County GOP Assembly you must have been elected a delegate or alternate at your March 6th, 2018 Precinct Caucuses.
- Alternates will be seated to participate in the order elected on caucus night should delegates not be present from your precinct, if you were not elected a delegate or if you are an alternate who does not get seated you are still welcome to come and observe.
- This assembly will designate Republican candidates to the 2018 ballot for county elected offices (Commissioner At-large, Commissioner District 2, Sheriff, Assessor, Clerk and Recorder).
- This assembly will ratify elections of Precinct Committee persons, and ratify elections od delegates to multi-county assemblies, and the Colorado Republican State Assembly to be held on April 13 and 14th, 2018. These delegate slates were elected at District Assemblies held on March 17th, 2018.
- Also at this meeting, single-county Republican District Assemblies will take place (State House Districts 48, 50, 63,and State Senate District 13), where candidates for these offices will be designated to the 2018 ballot.
- The Weld County Republican Assembly will begin at 9:00AM. You must arrive on time. Recommended arrival is when check in begins at 8:30AM.