2018 Weld County District Assemblies:
Weld County GOP District Assemblies are Saturday, March 17th, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
- To participate in the District Assemblies you must have been elected a delegate or alternate at your March 6th, 2018 Precinct Caucuses.
- Alternates will be seated to participate in the order elected on caucus night should delegates not be present at your assembly, if you were not elected a delegate or if you are an alternate who does not get seated you are still welcome to come and observe.
- All Weld GOP districts will elect delegates and alternates to the Colorado Republican State Assembly and Congressional District 4 Republican Assembly, with a separate ballot for each.
- Weld GOP Districts with precincts residing in legislative districts that cross county lines (Senate District 1 or House District 49) will also elect delegates and alternates to those multi-county district assemblies.
- All delegate slates elected at these District Assemblies will be ratified at the Weld County GOP assembly on March 24.
- Remember if you are a Delegate or Alternate to your Weld GOP District Assembly you are also already a Delegate or Alternate to the Weld County GOP Assembly on March 24th, regardless of the results of the March 17th Assembly.
- Multi-county assemblies will be held in Colorado Springs on Friday April 13. State Assembly is Saturday April 14 in Colorado Springs. Elected delegates and alternates will receive a call to respective State/Congressional/Multi-County assemblies.
- District Assemblies will begin at 9:00AM. You must arrive on time. Recommended arrival is when check in begins at 8:30AM.
Weld District Assembly Locations for 3/17/2018:
Here are the locations confirmed for March 17, 2018:
Lookup your District and Precinct:
(1) Enter and select your address.
(2) Click near your house or apartment to display your precinct caucus location, your legislative district info, and your District Captain's contact info.
Your District Assembly contact is available to assist you on Assembly morning.